Okay, I'm a MJ stalker LOL...check this pic out

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in a cab in NYC a few weekends ago and saw a beautiful MJ large MP - so I snapped a shot for you all to see! haha I can't tell if it's Thistle or Oatmeal...

but she's a beauty :tup::tup:

Attached Files:

2. You're too funny! It doesn't look like Thistle to me. It looks more like something in the Oatmeal family.

3. That's a great pic from a cab! Too funny. The bag looks great.

4. Ah ha ha!! Great pic!!

5. haha i'd probably do the same thing. i tend to stalk people wearng bags i like too. :lol:

6. It looks more like oatmeal to me. Thistle would be more greenish.

7. You crack me up!!! Great pic!! ..from a cab!!!!???? You have radar girl!!

8. It's great that you had the presence of mind to whip out your camera(phone) in time to catch this great shot! I would have totally flubbed it up!

9. haha!! quick thinking!
    looks like she might have saw you! lol i bet she was like..what the hell...haha

10. LOL, I look, but don't snap. If I was fast enough, I would take a pic too! Beautiful bag!

11. Hilarious! What a great shot!

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    LOL!!!!! I love photography - it's my dream career but hard to make money at it....that being said - I'm always w/ camera IN hand.

But I'm ROFLMAO about the look on her face now...she definitely saw me.

I was just waiting for a tPfer to be like "Hey!!! That's ME!"
    I'm a big dork LOL...

13. HAHA! You're like the Sartorialist, but funnier :roflmfao:

14. Hahahaha! It's like the Balenciaga sighting thread...there have been a few "stealthy" pictures taken and posted there.

15. I was waiting for that too! :P