Okay I think this is the cream-opinion please.

I threw away my tag and i dont remember what it wrote on the tag. Cream, Ivory, Off white, chalk.. who cares? I love my bag! :love:

and madeline, dont think too much about it. You can always return it if you dont like it.

Superbaby said:
I threw away my tag and i dont remember what it wrote on the tag. Cream, Ivory, Off white, chalk.. who cares? I love my bag! :love:

and madeline, dont think too much about it. You can always return it if you dont like it.

I know I can return it but I would just get a credit and then I dont know if I would be able to get a color I wanted. I know I am super over stressing. They have too many colors of white shades it is confusing!!! Thanks SuperBaby.

One thing for sure, if you are looking for BRIGHT WHITE, i can definitely tell you that its not going to happen. I am sure the one they are sending you is the off white chalk color.

I also dont believe that Chloe will come out a different white color for spring season. but i could be wrong.

Superbaby said:
One thing for sure, if you are looking for BRIGHT WHITE, i can definitely tell you that its not going to happen. I am sure the one they are sending you is the off white chalk color.

I also dont believe that Chloe will come out a different white color for spring season. but i could be wrong.

I know it wont be bright white, but I asked if it was called chalk and she said "no it is cream, which looks off white" i will let you know what happens when i get thursday- if i can stop stressing until then.

It will look more ceamy because of the hardware. Madeline...It's gorgeous, that picture is gorgeous! It will work with all of your clothes, you'll see!:P

Thanks for comforting me girls! I really appriciate it, it is just so hard because I do not have a Chloe store to go to or a place to see the bag in person. Hey, does NM have a book of spring 2006 bags maybe that I could go look at with the color?