Okay I think this is the cream-opinion please.

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I threw away my tag and i dont remember what it wrote on the tag. Cream, Ivory, Off white, chalk.. who cares? I love my bag! :love:

and madeline, dont think too much about it. You can always return it if you dont like it.

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
Superbaby said:
I threw away my tag and i dont remember what it wrote on the tag. Cream, Ivory, Off white, chalk.. who cares? I love my bag! :love:

and madeline, dont think too much about it. You can always return it if you dont like it.

I know I can return it but I would just get a credit and then I dont know if I would be able to get a color I wanted. I know I am super over stressing. They have too many colors of white shades it is confusing!!! Thanks SuperBaby.

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
One thing for sure, if you are looking for BRIGHT WHITE, i can definitely tell you that its not going to happen. I am sure the one they are sending you is the off white chalk color.

I also dont believe that Chloe will come out a different white color for spring season. but i could be wrong.

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
Superbaby said:
One thing for sure, if you are looking for BRIGHT WHITE, i can definitely tell you that its not going to happen. I am sure the one they are sending you is the off white chalk color.

I also dont believe that Chloe will come out a different white color for spring season. but i could be wrong.

I know it wont be bright white, but I asked if it was called chalk and she said "no it is cream, which looks off white" i will let you know what happens when i get thursday- if i can stop stressing until then.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
It will look more ceamy because of the hardware. Madeline...It's gorgeous, that picture is gorgeous! It will work with all of your clothes, you'll see!:P

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
Thanks for comforting me girls! I really appriciate it, it is just so hard because I do not have a Chloe store to go to or a place to see the bag in person. Hey, does NM have a book of spring 2006 bags maybe that I could go look at with the color?

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
As a wise man (OK, an ex-boyfriend) once told me...there is no reason to panic now....there is always plenty of time to panic later!