Okay, I think Fendi went a little too far....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. a mink spy???

[​IMG]

2. Anyone ever read a book called "101 ways to use a dead cat"? This is No. 102.

3. fendi pole-vaulted over the line long ago.

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: I have two cats sitting next to me right now, one who just stole the top to my lemonade! Ack.

I've seen this bag before at NM. It's :blink:

5. Extravagant, yes, and certainly something I could never buy, but oh it's pretty. It makes me want to pet it. :nuts:

6. It would be great for someone who wants a pet but doesn't want the hassel of having to feed it, walk it etc...although you would probably still have to brush it.

7. I think I'm the last fur lover. lol

8. I saw this IRL at NM SF a while back and it's gorgeous. Definitely not for me though. Almost $10K...I think I'd put the money towards a Birkin.

9. Saw this in person. It kinda grossed me out because it looked like a big white bunny made into a purse...

10. Poor mink's! :cry:
    I love the spy but I hate this one!

11. I saw this in person and just gasped! This is in the fugly category to me.

12. I saw it in person last week and wanted to hug it!

13. eww... it really does:amazed:

14. It's something to put into a big glass container with laser security all over it. :lol:

15. lmao, you guys are cracking me up...
    *shivers at the bunny comment*