Okay, I ordered my first bbag and I am so worried!

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Well, I finally ordered my Black GGH City on diabro!

At first I was excited but now I am so worried that I did not make the right choice! I have never seen it in person. I have seen a Cafe GGH Part-Time and a Black GSH Work and I loved those. I am so nervous that it will be too bold for me, based on the City size and color choice. I usually wear simple clothes without a lot of patterns, and very little jewelry, so I thought the bag would add a nice bold touch.

Help! Should I have gotten a part-time or work instead? I haven't seen any of these for sale in a while and wonder if I should have waited. :sweatdrop:

I know I should just calm down and wait to see it (which should be Friday or Monday). I would hate to have to list it on ebay, my DH would KILL me!

Thanks for letting me vent!

I prefer regular hardware over giant, BUT the one combo I do like is GGH on a black city because I once saw the bag IRL on a girl and it was a stunner!! Really gorgeous and eye catching-loved the contrast of the gold against the black. I think you'll love it. :smile: Post pics!

Thank you everyone, I am feeling better already! :flowers:

I will definitely post pics when I get it!

Realdealcollections, unfortunately with diabro there are no returns or exchanges if you simply regret the purchase. That is what is adding to my nerves. I also hope they sent the right one. Their internet site is still showing the Black bag on there, but the Tabac is now gone :wtf:. Maybe they had more than one in Black?

I'm sure that you'll love it! :tup: I bought my first B bag last month - and (after much debate!) picked GH. (I also have a City and I love the size.) I chose it for similar reasons - thought it would add some "excitement" to my clothes (and it does). Good luck!

this happens to me too everytime I order something! You will know for sure when you open the box if it is instant love or not. Post pics when you get it!

BTW -Black with GGH is my all time favorite bbag. Mine is a Work though...

I'm sure you'll love it. Like you, I have a black city (my first city) on its way. Just check out the balenciaga city club and check out the pics and I bet you'll change your mind and won't be worried at all! Congrats by the way!

Black with GGH is gorgeous! I think you'll love it. You'll know when you see it.........just give it chance. I think because there are bigger bags, we tend to think of the City as being small. But realistically, the City is a good size bag to carry around and can totally pull off the GH. Look at Tori Spellings beautiful GH City. It looks fantastic on her!

I think you made a wonderful choice. I recently debated on a violet day on diabro. Literally an hour later, "poof" it was gone!! Then I wanted it even more. Just think, it will be arriving very soon. I really hope it's just as amazing as in the photos. Good luck!