Okay....I need help w/ a decision.....

I just got my khaki/ bronze medium Carly and I really love it. I also got the legacy scarf to accent. But, I just can't get pictures to post on this site :sad:
Yay! Darcy, you got it! I was wondering if were had gotten it yet! I see fields told you to use photobucket...if you can't get pics to upload onto this cite, then that's the other easiest way. I hope you can get some pics up! I really wanna see! I'm so glad you like it! Mine's scheduled to come tomorrow! I'm so excited!!!

That is a tough decision! But if it were me, I wouldn't get it because I would end up feeling too guilty. I think you should maybe enjoy your Carly for now and then wait to get the other bag, after all, ebay always has great finds! But good luck with ur decision! :balloon:

dont do it! lol Wait for your carly to get here and if you are not in love (i doubt thatll happen) but IF you arent then get the gallery tote, im sure itll still be around. ;)

Yay! Darcy, you got it! I was wondering if were had gotten it yet! I see fields told you to use photobucket...if you can't get pics to upload onto this cite, then that's the other easiest way. I hope you can get some pics up! I really wanna see! I'm so glad you like it! Mine's scheduled to come tomorrow! I'm so excited!!!

I managed to upload a photo on My new bronze Carly thread. Is is a little more gold IRL but is gorgeous. Hope you love yours too!