Okay, I need blunt honesty...

1. I did not like this bag online, however I fell in love with it in the store. They did not have it in black, so I had to order it. They let me use my 25% card which will be charged on Monday. What do you think? Do you think it is too trendy? I also bought two scarves and of course, the beagle keychain. :P

coachblack.jpg
  2. i really like it. you could wear that in any neutral and look cute.

3. ITA, it is AMAZING IRL! I almost got it as my first Coach but I decided to start with the book tote w/o the trim. I think it's stunning...great choice!

4. Do you think the python stripe is too much? I was never a fan of reptile on bags until I saw this one today.

5. i love it. the python stripe isn't overbearing and just gives it a certain punch. as for trendy, i would say no. i think it's a perfect mix of a classic coach and an updated look. and you know we'd all be honest with you. :smile:
    and i want that beagle keychain! (my puppy and love of my life is a beagle)

6. I just saw this bag IRL yesterday and couldnt help but fondle it - go for it! It looks fab in black.

7. I dont think its too trendy at all! I havent seen it IRL yet but in black it does megaphone COACH! and the python stripe isnt too overbearing either. I cant wait to see pictures!

8. thats a cool bag,i saw it on the coach site yesterday,did you get the matching wallet too?:yes:

9. I LOVE it! Enjoy the bag!

10. My first babies were beagles. :love: Casey and Chester. They passed almost two years ago. We are getting another beagle next summer; that is how long it has taken me to get used to the idea of loving another doggie again.

11. I would have loved too, but that would have been pushing it! Some older man was buying one for his wife (the wallet) while I was there. It was beautiful! :heart:

12. I think this bag is great, not too trendy at all. A friend of mine got the signature leather book tote, I think it's the same size as this. It's really a great size and shape. She says it doesn't fit comfortably on her shoulder if she's wearing a jacket, which is kind of a shame. This shape is so pleasing to me, though, I don't think I'd care if I could wear it on my shoulder or not.

13. I think it's absolutely gorgeous! Not too trendy and I love the python! Enjoy!

14. Oooh, they let you order with the card? Nice SAs! Give them all your Coach business! :smile:

15. It is gorgeous in person! Congrats. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice