Okay, I must start carrying a new bag this week

Which bag to rip the tags off of and use this week...

• Bleecker Canvas Tote (Natural)

• Heritage Stripe Tattersall Satchel

• Jean Pleated Satchel

• Pink Pleated Satchel

• Bleecker Holiday DUffle

• Scribble Tote (Large)

Results are only viewable after voting.

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
I have to somehow justify all the new bags that sit unused in my basement. I keep thinking I am going to hold off on using the pleated satchels (since I have a $50 off coupon coming AND I should be able to get the jean at Macy's F&F) [yea, I know I am cheap].

What should I use this week... (or maybe next week)

Is ANYONE as indecisive as me??????

CoachCollection430.jpg

DSC04207.jpg

1208721977.jpg

DSC04196.jpg

1206844535.jpg

My basement is finished and is the coolest area in the house at all times, never had issues with storing anything there...

And I voted the Jean Pleated!

Mine too! It is actually my home office (finished side) and the furnace is down here (on unfinished side with the laundry. I had them upstairs in my closet, but I was NEVER changing out my bags because I was too lazy. Since I am down here for hours it is easier to get to them. I keep them in bags in their boxes on bookshelves, how do you store your bags?

if they are not "easily accessible" to you you are less likely to use them. ALL of them are IN season . . . except the patchwork duffle a little more fall, but still usable depending upon what you wear.

Use PINK pleated or TATTERSAL satchel if your a little dressier or JEAN pleated if your a little more casual. Use your totes when your shopping or have more to tote around. Use SCIBBLE for picnics/outdoor events . . . :supacool: times a waistin' pick a bag and go . . . . .

Mine too! It is actually my home office (finished side) and the furnace is down here (on unfinished side with the laundry. I had them upstairs in my closet, but I was NEVER changing out my bags because I was too lazy. Since I am down here for hours it is easier to get to them. I keep them in bags in their boxes on bookshelves, how do you store your bags?

Well I don't store mine in the basement, but I store a whole lot in the basement and never had mold problem or anything. I store mine in my closet, I do not have a huge collection just 5. But I store them in a plastic storage container in their dust bags!

If I did a poll like this, it would be almost daily, lol!

I just used my tattersall satchel like yours yesterday for a long visit to a huge flea market. The weather started out a bit misty and was iffy, and I didn't want to mess a good leather bag up in those conditions. Well, near the end of the trip, my friend was nice enough to point out that I had major color transfer from my jeans (that had been washed many times) all over the back of the bag. It was bad or otherwise he would have never noticed it (being a guy, that is), lol! I was kind of worried TBH (that was my 3rd time using the bag), and I couldn't wait to get home to try to remove the bleed. I'm happy to say it washed right off with a soap solution! After some initial debate on whether I wanted to keep this bag, I now have to say that this is the bag for me!! So....just because I'm in a good mood with this bag at the moment, that's what I'll vote for! :P

Stored in basement?? Yikes... I hope it's not too moist down there...a buddy of mine got mold all over everything. Fortunately my basement is dry and a nice environment, but I choose higher ground just in case, lol! Be careful!

So Macys has the jean satchel?? I haven't seen it yet other than at Nordstrom, but I'm going to have to investigate this! I went to L&T to reserve stuff for F&F, and they had almost nothing!

I voted for the Tattersall satchel because it's springy. You still have summer to carry the pink pleated. BTW, is that the true color of the pleated ergo satchel or is it really the bright pink that I have been seeing in everyone's pics? I love the color of it in your pic.
I have the Holiday patchwork duffel, but I kinda think of it as a winter bag.
I am glad they didn't trim the denim pleated satchel in navy instead of brown leather because then I would have had to have it! lol