Okay, I have a few questions....

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I have a few questions for you Coachies and need some advice...

First question, which one should I get?

Magenta Madeline?
or
Pleated Ergo Satchel in Natural?

Second question, is the Magenta Madeline hard to come by and do you think they will sell out? I'm leaning more toward the Madeline, but I love the Ergo in Natural, and missed out on the first reg. tote. But my Madeline in khaki/brown is my fave bag right now, I love how I can find everything in it, and I love the look of it.

Third question, do you think I should get the Magenta Madeline now, if I were to choose that one? Do you think I would miss out if I were to wait until next month or June?

TIA to anyone who gives their input! Can't wait to hear it!!!:heart:

Attachments

• 11554_d1.jpg
    11554_d1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 12248_b4na_a0_front.jpg
    12248_b4na_a0_front.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 29
I love my Madeline, but I honestly don't care for it in Magenta.

Between those two I really like the Pleated Ergo Satchel more because you can carry it every season (whereas the Magenta is more of a Spring/Summer color) and it just seems more versatile.

Personally I would get more use out of the Natural colored Pleated Ergo Satchel so I'd opt for that one.

Wow I can see why your are finding this decision difficult! It sounds like you seem more keen on the madeline, and since the magenta is a tdf colour you should probably go for that, though personally I love the new pleated ergo style. I also don't know what an LC tote looks like, lol.

Wow I can see why your are finding this decision difficult! It sounds like you seem more keen on the madeline, and since the magenta is a tdf colour you should probably go for that, though personally I love the new pleated ergo style. I also don't know what an LC tote looks like, lol.
Here's what the LC tote looks like
Sorry the pics are so small, but the link wouldn't let me copy and paste pics from it...

Edit: Sorry, I did attatch pics...or so I thought...here's a pic

Darn! I keep messing it up! Sorry, okay, here's the pic...lol, I don't think the Coach forum wants the Linea Pelle bag present...
AAAAAptblhwAAAAAAKmsuQ.jpg
lauren-conrad_lc-tote.jpg