Okay I can't take it anymore, MY CL's ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE!

i will be sad to let these go *** SIGH*** but might as well bc i cant do anything with them but stand for 3 minutes then want to sit down lol..i want to show you all pics on here first before i post on e-bay...so you guys can tell me how bad it looks and how much i should start the bet off/reserve....i never really sold expensive stuff on ebay before lol

Sell them on ebay. Don't worry about the condition, etc. I'm a size 5 and it's really really hard to find anything on ebay, unless it's from a few sellers who sell them at least 20% above retail. I think size 5.5 girls will be happy to see them online! I think as long as the shoes are in generally good condition (e.g. not ripped/ busted heels etc.) they will sell for a fair price. Good luck.

I would definitely sell and get them in the correct size. Personally, I always size up and just place an insert so my heel is not slipping out. The insole is always too big, but my toes hurt if I go too small. Like lv_forever said, 35/35.5 is a really hard size to find so I'm sure they will be fine on Ebay. What good are they if you aren't going to wear them?

I hope you find another pair you love. I'm sure you will. I always do. LOL

Good luck with the auction and everything! :smile:

LOL you sound like me =) yay will post them up on ebay...however when i go on the ebay thread........it seems like everyone has problems!!!! i sooooo dont wanna deal with that but hopefully the buyers are educated enough about CL's and what they are buying that hopefully i wont run into probs!!!
There is more good than bad. Just stick to the main rules of ebay & you should be fine.

I :heart: decolletes .. for me they are my simple pumps since the simples themselves are just too plain for me. The cut of that shoe makes the foot look spectacular. Its truly a work of art and a staple CL.
I totally agree!
I went up a full size too & had them re-sold with the red sole. It feels like it made them a little easier to walk in.
Personally, you need to "break" them in a little...wear them a couple times & then its a breeze to walk in. They are beautiful!

darn right after i got off work i had to get ready for a pot-luck dinner and just got back right now..it's almost 1 am pacific time and have no time to post an ebay thing tonight b/c im sooo tired!! darn! but i had to check tpf lol. anyway and tomorrow i have a busy day--going to school and disneyland for the whole day! arrgh.! maybe i will do the 1 day selling thing or 2 days so it will ship in time for christmas if it sells! darn~! thanks for everyone's replies!

The Decollete CL have the strangest sizing. I normally wear up a size in CL but was advised to go up 2 sizes. I was desperate for them and couldn't find them in London or Paris ANYWHERE so i finally got a pair shipped from the USA. However when they arrived they were to big!!!
The very next day the boutique in London called me to say that had finally come in..i got there in double quick time...got the right size (1.5 sizes bigger than my normal shoe size and 0.5 larger than i normally wear in CL). I put the other pair on ebay that same evening (as they had only been tried on for size on carpet)..they sold the following afternoon...which was a relief..they had been viewed more than 400 times!
I would advise you to sell them on ebay (or Craiglist)..You will definately sell them for close to the original purchase price as they are classic collection and look great with jeans or a dress..I love CL but it's they are not worth ruining your feet for:wtf:!!

Good luck on selling them. Sorry it didn't work out. I am sure you will find another pair of CLs that you love.

I got these in what I consider my true CL size which is a 37. I got lucky because they were the display size (and possibly a return) because they were roomier than other decollettes in a 37.

ahhh im stuck at work till about 4:30pm and then afterwards i'm watching I AM LEDGEND.... will post pics up TONIGHT FOR SURE for some second opinions =) thanks again... oh and about getting them stretched at the cobblers, i read that patent leather does not stretch??

okay so here are how bad they are scuffed on the bottom....wish i could post more but scared that random crazy fakers might steal them.....

IMG_0973.jpg