okay, here's a serious question for y'all gals

1. how many b-bags is too many?!?! :tender:

2. If you had over 50 I would be thinking how could you possibly rotate all of those.

3. I have to say....97

4. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. I'll let you know when I reach it but I am at 12 and as long as I am adding new colors, those that aren't close to ones I have, I feel as though I am okay.

6. phew, me too, does that mean i'm not totally insane then?!?! :shrugs:

7. I think 56... Two per day(one for day, one for night), so 14 per week, and have a new 14 to rotate each season=56. Of course, when I get there, I will say that 112 is too many... ;) (Notice I said "when")

8. No - well if you are so am I. :nuts: We will have fab bags for our straight jackets.

9. hahahaha... i hear straight jackets come in fun colors now too.

10. I'd say there isn't a too many with B-bags once you acquired every colour and style ever made than I'd say that's enough.
    I have only 3 and I don't feel complete at all because I don't have a purse, a day, a work, a weekender, a twiggy etc. I might get the purse on Saturday because I sold my Gaucho. I just have to see which colour they've got. I don't have a black bag but on the other side I think Bal has so many nice colours that black seems pretty boring to me.

11. :roflmfao: LOL... i really dont know... i guess if you had 2 of EVERY style - that might be too many... i dunno... i dont like this question! :lol:

12. Huh? Too many bbags?:wtf: What does that mean :angel: ? It's not in my dictionnary unfortunately...:graucho: :roflmfao:

13. I'll give an answer my second graders would be proud of:

infinity times a hundred.

That's too many :P

14. well, im past that figure and have stopped counting. it makes me too nervous.............:supacool:

15. Hee Hee... I just asked DH the question. His response: 'ONE'. I should have expected that. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice