Okay guys - need your help!!!! :)

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I think it depends on how you are going to use the ZC. Are using it as a clutch or wallet? As a clutch you may want to wait for a specific color. As a wallet, the color may not matter as much, so you may want to get one on sale.
I have a black one now and use it mainly as a wallet. I loooove how versatile they are. I may just stalk eBay. :smile:

Thank you for your input kiss_p and everyone!!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Seems like they have emptied the stock of zcs with silver hardware. I talked to Bruce in LA who said they had an employee sale; all the stock was sent to the NY store and the employees could order it online. I also called NY and he said they only showed gold hardware seasons in the warehouse.

*sigh*
How lucky those employees are...I've heard the percentage off is incredible.

You know, if I'm not mistaken, they had one of these type of employee sales right before the $200 Selma sale last year. I hope there's another one of those type of sales this year! *fingers crossed*