Okay girls! Should I bid or save my money?

It's a cute bag. Looks like it has a "reserve" value put in so we really don't know how much it needs to go for. I am not a supporter of buying expensive stuff from ebay since I was duped. Please verify it's authenticity before hand over your hard earn money.

As for me, I'd rather doing my expensive purse purchase via the boutiques. :smile:

Oh its so cute! But have you wanted this for more than a day or so? I say if it has been apart of your everyday thinking for a little while, why not? It would be really be a cute additon to your collection:smile:

foxy_chao said:
It's a cute bag. Looks like it has a "reserve" value put in so we really don't know how much it needs to go for. I am not a supporter of buying expensive stuff from ebay since I was duped. Please verify it's authenticity before hand over your hard earn money.

As for me, I'd rather doing my expensive purse purchase via the boutiques. :smile:

The reserve was $289.00, so the owner says. Looks like it's been met.

IntlSet said:
hehehehehee! Okay, if I'm GIGGLING INANELY, it's probably a good thing to bid.

i use the half-an-hour rule as well, usually my obsession will crack when crunch time comes, so if you're at the 30-minute mark and still giggling, go for it! it's adorable and not particularly expensive.

addicted said:
Looks like it's met the reserve. I don't really care for the pink on this - but this frame style is too cute!

Yeah, I'm not usually a fan of that bubble-gum pink. But this is my exception. Its so cute I just want to pick it up and squeeeeze it! :nuts: I shall name her BinkyBoo.