Okay girls (and guys), HELP ME FIND THIS BAG!

1. I want a Perfo pochette in Fuschia!

First of all, pros & cons? Is the stuff in your bag really that noticeable through the holes?

Second, if anyone finds good deals on eBay, can you please pm me? I'm still not justifying $540+tax. I can so get a bigger bag for that price. Opinion?

TIA!

2. I am not a fan of perforated bags. I don't really think you can see whats inside but can't justify the expense either. But, its a limited edition! If you end up with one please post pic's so we can share in your happiness!

3. I love the perfo stuff but agree with the price, though am thinking about the even pricier and smaller Vernis Lexington! I do love the pop of color and the limited edition deal. Pochette cles are like a trademark of mine, I always have one, (accessory pochettes come in at a close second) so I'm going to get a perfo cles, I'm between the orange and the green just because those are my fav. colors. I do think it's an awesome bag and you just don't see it everywhere....

4. Will Pm you when I see the great deal...I know Eluxury still have some..

5. Yeah I saw on Eluxury. I was hoping to pay about $450ish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice