Okay gals, help me pick an inexpensive bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am on the hunt for a green bag for spring. I can not spend more than $200. Pictured are a few I am considering. I want something a little edgy; does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look or what Designer/brand to look at?

Are any of these bags cute? Again, I am a mom of 2 under the age of 5 so "edgy" to me is different, I know.

Thank you!!

coach.jpg kors.jpg banana.jpg
  2. i think the first one's cute.

3. I have seen the BR one in person - very nice color of green. I like the shape of the Kors bag, too.

4. I just called the nearest Coach outlet. I can get the first bag for $135.00 plus tax; I have them holding it for me but I am not sure which one I want. The Michael Korrs one (second) was on eBay but that was the only picture shown so I am not sure if it is authentic.

5. I'd go for the coach one.

6. I like the 1st one too. It's edgy with the bright green but yet still classy due to its elegant shape. I think they're all lovely but I am drawn to the 1st one more.

7. 1 and 3 for me

8. I'm liking the 1st one as well :smile:

9. I like shape of the first one, less emerald colour of the second...

10. I'd pick the Coach. With kids...it'll hold up forever.

11. I love the color of the Coach, it's such a vivid emerald green.

12. What about the Tano Boogie Bucket...:lol: @ the name! It's $159.00 at musthavebag.com. I hear a lot of people raving about Tano bags.
    [​IMG]

13. Nevermind what I posted...that bag is no longer available.:shame: :sad: But definitely check out Tano bags.

14. Damn! I loved that Tano bag! That shape is cute!

15. I like the BR and the Coach, but wonder if the BR leather will hold up as well as a Coach?