Okay. Finally pushed the button and ordered

RowanOak

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
The Gryson Skye...in white with the dark trim.

Gryson -  Leather Shoulder Bag, Medium -  Bergdorf Goodman

Eek! Did I do the right thing? Help me here, because I was torn between that and the Olivia in the white. I wanted the size of the Olivia, but the style of the Skye was like....artwork, for lack of a word that won't come.

The reason I asked for help is because I ordered this from Bergdorf-Goodman in the wee hours of the morning, and maybe could change if someone changed my mind? Maybe?? I just love the look of the Skye (for me) more than the Olivia and it looks more like my style. (my opinion) I need 'lighter' too, so that was a consideration as I'd take it on an 8 day trip to London in June, for instance.

Any thoughts before it's too late, and they ship? If anyone has one or the other, I'd really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks, everyone.

Thanks. :smile: I am Gryson-less too, and therefore my quandry. I haven't even seen one in person, or if I have - I didn't know it at the time. I've been "hanging out" on store sites for days trying to decide, and by 4 a.m. I just pushed that Skye button. :smile: Now I am sitting and wondering...

The Gryson Skye is GORGEOUS!!! The white is my absolute favorite!! I think you made a great choice and I think you will love it! I saw the white Gryson at my local NM and these bags are beautiful!! The leather is amazing (and with suede lining!!) So . . Relax, I think you made a great choice and if YOU don't love it, you can always send it back. Please post pics once you get it!! I am on a ban until after the holidays, but as soon as I have the funds to spare, I want to purchase my first Gryson.

gregsgirl :heart:

THANK YOU! That's what I wanted to hear.

And before somebody tries to analize what an "estential" is...it was a typo, and when I tried to Edit it, a sign came up that said I had exceeded my time to make changes. They said to contact the administrator of the board if it was that necessary. Uh, no, don't think it's that important. :smile:

Yeahhh. Now I'm really excited now that someone has had an actual "sighting."

I own the Olivia. It's a wonderful bag. :yes:
I'm not sure what you mean by the Skye looking so much more your style, the bags are the same style, just different sizes.
I think I can honestly say my Gryson is the finest bag I've ever owned. The inside is just as divine as the outside, and so worth it.

You are gonna LOVE it! I have the Skye. It's absolute perfection in a bag. But just as NotBlushing was saying, the Olivia and Skye are the exact same bags except for size. Maybe they appear a little difference due to slouch factor but they are identical. I love the Skye because although it is considered a smaller bag, it holds a ton. Deceiving in it's smaller look. And you will die when you see in the inner lining. You could wear the bag inside out and still look good...LOL The lining has as much thought put into it as the outer bag and it's all neat and tacked down.
You didn't make a mistake! You will love it.

You are gonna LOVE it! I have the Skye. It's absolute perfection in a bag. But just as NotBlushing was saying, the Olivia and Skye are the exact same bags except for size. Maybe they appear a little difference due to slouch factor but they are identical. I love the Skye because although it is considered a smaller bag, it holds a ton. Deceiving in it's smaller look. And you will die when you see in the inner lining. You could wear the bag inside out and still look good...LOL The lining has as much thought put into it as the outer bag and it's all neat and tacked down.
You didn't make a mistake! You will love it.

Oh, I know that they're the same. It's just that the Skye has a more appealing look (to me), because of the proportions. Maybe a little more "edgy." Or maybe it's because I already have some about the same shape and size as the Olivia, (tho not as pretty), and the Skye just caught my eye - proportion-wise. They're both knockout, and therefore the quandry I mentioned.