Okay, experts! How tall must one be to look decent in...

I'm 5'4" and fear I may be too short. I don't feel I can gauge how good/bad I look; I'm obviously prejudiced. :0

I don't want to look like a fool, LOL.

I think it's more to do with your legs than how tall you are. i'm 5'4.5'' and there's no way in heeellllll i'd wear them.. but my mom, who is only 5' even wears them and looks great.. I think they look better on very thin legs and people with a not-so-hourglass body type if that makes any sense.

I'm 6 feet, and I love 'em loads! In fact, they've become a staple for work wear :P

I don't think you can be too short. I've seen really petite girls pull off the look :yes:

My boyfriend doesn't know much about what's in style, but he really has a good eye. He hates to go shopping, but it is very useful to have him along because he really knows what looks good. Here is the conversation we had about Bermudas:

Me: "I'm thinking about getting some Bermudas."
Him: "Bermudas? Nobody looks good in those."
Me: "Not even models?"
Him: "Not even models."

Anyways, I just thought that was funny. Of course, he is a guy so he probably likes it when the ladies wear short shorts! :drool: I think people with slim legs look good in them, even if they are on the short side. I am short with muscular thighs, so it is probably good that I heeded his advice.

i think it depends where the particular bermudas hit on your leg. find a pair that fit fairly close to your body and hit right above your knee, and no matter what height, i think you'll be fine. wear a pair that hits below your knee, and i think you stumble into stumpy-capri-pant-leg territory.

Im 5'8 ,and I wear bermuda's alot. I think it depends on the womans legs. I have seen women who are taller than me,and they look horrible with them. I think women with nice thighs & calves wear em well. Nothing is worst when people wear bermudas that are tight around the thighs ><

i think it depends where the particular bermudas hit on your leg. find a pair that fit fairly close to your body and hit right above your knee, and no matter what height, i think you'll be fine. wear a pair that hits below your knee, and i think you stumble into stumpy-capri-pant-leg territory.
This makes sense.

I think I will brave a dressing room accompanied by a friend. I'm not a big girl (125) , but my thighs are the biggest thing on me.