Okay Down To 3 Choices....help!!!!

1. 1. Speedy 30
    2. Papillion 30-mono
    3.marelle Mm

2. Honestly, I like the Papillon or the Speedy..they're roomier.

3. Speedy 30!!!!!!!

4. I guess it depends on the type of bag? If you are looking to hold more, the Speedy would be better... the Marelle is more unique though

5. the Speedy!
    i could be saying that just because i bought a 25 on Thursday, but it's a great bag for everyday use
    the Marelle MM is too small, and would be better of as a clutch; in fact, i use the Pochette Marelle i just bought as a clutch

6. Speedy 30. I don't like the opening of the pap, kind of hard to get in and out of IMO.

7. you should get either the Speedy 30 or the Papillion (Monogram) i reckon these are really cute!

8. Papillon 30

9. Pap 30!!!:love:

10. Speedy 30 - you'll love it :yes:

11. MARELLE!

just to be different! :roflmfao: No, seriously, I saw it in person and I LOVED IT! (except the closures - which makes it a hassle to get in and out of your bag) But it's so darn cute! :yes:

12. speedy 30

13. Speedy 30!

You're right ILuvLV, the Pap 30 is hard to get in and out of. I rarely use mine.

14. Speedy 30.

15. If it's for an everyday bag...and especially if it's your first LV...get the Speedy 30. Holds a ton, is easy to carry and is enduringly stylish. It's a classic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice