Official Britney thread

jade109 said:
Why is she in THAT position to give birth?!?!?!
a lot of people do it that way if they give birth at home naturally beause supossidly it's more comfortable, or if the baby has moved a certain way. My friend had to give birth that way becuase the baby turned face down at the last minute.

jade109 said:
Why is she in THAT position to give birth?!?!?!
I gave birth to both my kids like that. Although my upper body was up higher. Yeah, I know, Gross. Anyway it actually opens up the birth canal by about 20% so there more room for the bub. Labor can be much easier in this position - unfortunately you can't birth like this if you've had an epi. Laying on your back during birth compresses everything and is a very unnatural position for birthing. Being on your hands and knees also allows for rocking which is a fantastic way to handle contractions. Also, gravity assists and you can really bear down for pushing. Feel sorry for the OBGYN who had my butt in her face though.

I guess to the artist, this is a piece of art. To me it is a hoax- she had a c-section.

As for the whole epi talk... when I do give birth I plan on doing it natural (I may be crazy). My mom did with all 4 of us and I was the smallest of the 4 babies- weighing in at 9lbs 6 oz! HAHA... my poor mother!!

Megs said:
I guess to the artist, this is a piece of art. To me it is a hoax- she had a c-section.

As for the whole epi talk... when I do give birth I plan on doing it natural (I may be crazy). My mom did with all 4 of us and I was the smallest of the 4 babies- weighing in at 9lbs 6 oz! HAHA... my poor mother!!

Just pray you don't have to have an epiziotomy (sp?) :lol: