Okay - another question about colors

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
The only colors I've ever owned with my purses are browns, one white (which I used once) and blacks. The majority of my purses are blacks -

The Tano I am getting is grape colored.

So this other purse I am wanting is yellow (I haven't decided between the two yet.

For all you yellow purse owners. How's that color working out for you? Do you worry about getting it dirty or ... does it not "work" with your wardrobe?

I tend to play it safe with neutrals like brown and black.
But I do have 2 yellow bags that I love. One of them shows dirt and the other doesn't. I think it depends on the leather. The pebbled leather seems to stay cleaner than the smooth. Depending on the shade, yellow can work well with cool or warm colors.

I'd love a purple bag, though. Maybe this year.

I just purchased a Linea Pelle Dylan bag - beautiful shade of yellow called 'marigold'. I've treated it with Wilson's TLC and plan to start carrying it this weekend - I've been wanting a bag in yellow forever and this is absolutely a perfect shade. Since I wear jeans and t-shirts (or very casual shirts) the majority of the time, the color of my bag is not an issue. One of the pleasures of being a computer geek.

I don't have yellow, but it looks great w/ blue and greys, could be a good color w/ fall clothing.

just to help, in the future you may want to describe your thread in the title a little better.
Based on the title I was assuming you wanted info on which colors are staples/neutral or something similar.

I have a Tano baby daddy in dandelion and I haven't had any trouble keeping it clean. It's not the most versatile piece in my bag selection but I like having it around because I love yellow... it's a great piece to brighten up an outfit!