okay, ALMA finally caught my attention! Rivington pm or Alma MM?

Which is better?

• Alma MM

• Rivington PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
First time I was in LV I saw the Alma monogram canvas. I was like " Ew, its stiff and shapey " But now, I saw the beauty and It caught my attention. Should I get it? I dont like the Alma in Vernis. Can't get the ebene because it doesn't come with a strap and don't want to spend over $1,250 dollars. I cant get the bb because its too small but it comes with a strap. I love the Monogram canvas version but it has patination. So searched for ebene, FOUND RIVINGTON PM AND ITS FAB! Saw a review of an Italian woman showing every detail of it. IT WAS GORGY! Spacious and great for my second LV. But I have a strap from my Speedy B which I can use for the Alma MM if I get one so no more extra bucks to pay, but the patination is a NOT for me. Still, its gorgeous!

So which should I get? Alma MM or Rivington PM?:smile::biggrin::smile: THANKS TPFERS!

I have the Alma MM monogram, I love her!!! I tried on a strap in the store and it didn't work. The base is huge so it doesn't sit right, also there are no brass rings for a strap like on the smaller version so when u hook it, it looks strange... Try your strap on at the store to see of u like the way it hangs... GL