Ok.. who won this steal?

Fuzzy pics of the tag, no pics of the bales, I hope if someone from here got it that they got more pics from the seller. A good deal isn't always such a good deal unless you are sure it's authentic.:graucho:

Sure it is, but that's a very big IF. If it's not someone got a very bad deal and from those pictures, I doubt anyone could authenticate that bag. Why would anyone sell a bag that they just paid almost 1500.00 for ... for 1/3 of the price:shrugs: Makes me wonder.

I almost bid on this bag, but I was concerned about the feet on the bags - do GH cities have feet? I know my RH doesn't. Anyway, there wasn't time to ask for more pics, so I didn't risk it - but if it is authentic, then what a deal! If it was a Pfer, I'd love to know how it turns out!

This bag does not look authentic to me... I am not an expert, I only own one balenciaga however, it is the motorcycle which I think is also called the city and the first thing I noticed about the ebay link here was the bulk of the hardware on the bag. It looks off as mine does not look this way. The second thing I find "off" is that my bag does not have feet. Mine was purchased from the Balenciaga boutique in NYC by myself so I know it is authentic.. thus why I question this one... I hate seeing fake items out there portrated to be authentic this way. :hysteric:

Sure it is, but that's a very big IF. If it's not someone got a very bad deal and from those pictures, I doubt anyone could authenticate that bag. Why would anyone sell a bag that they just paid almost 1500.00 for ... for 1/3 of the price:shrugs: Makes me wonder.

well, I always start my stuff at $10 and let it go from there. I have sold stuff way under, but most of the time bidding goes up to what it should be. and all of my stuff is authentic. I haven't sold bbags, only bought, but I've sold LV and coach. a lot of my stuff is pretty well used though, and I don't know where I should price it.

I had this on my watch list but I asked for more pics and never got them. :tdown:

so we think this is a fake? That really sucks. I got a brilliant deal on a seafoam today but under the proviso that if its fake i get my cashola back - ive since had it ok-ed but i still want to know that the seller knows that i am not gonna be happy with a fake-o!:tdown:

This is definitely not a City. It looks like a part time and the feet on the bottom would measure up. But yeah..why is the shoulder strap wrapped in a plastic bag and like Powder said, WHY would someone sell it that low? I know sometimes sellers like to start low and let the bidding go crazy but hmmm. In all honesty, I would have dismissed this one from the get go.

Fake or not...not as good a deal as the AG Twiggy or First (sorry...didn't look up the serial..) that went for three-hundred and something today about 20 minutes after it was posted. And it WAS authentic!!!