Ok, who are your pets?

jennifleur

It's Pompom time!!
Feb 22, 2006
I've noticed that several people have avatars with their doggies or kitties in them. :love:
So who are they, and what kind are they? Even if you don't have an avatar of them...

I'll start. Mine's a 6.5lb girl Maltese named Coconut. She's got such personality for such a little pup!
Any other Malties?

Our dog is what you would call Heinz 57. She's a mixture of a lot of dogs. To all the other dog lovers out there, what kinds of breeds do you think she is? HER name is Colt BTW. Yes, a boy's name but my hubby named her when he was younger....and bless her heart, she's 12yo, going to be 13 June 4.

Attachments

• DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 98
We have two Lowchen's. No one's ever heard of Lowchen, I know. They're small dogs, distantly related to the Bichon and Havanese -- they are non-shedding, good for those with allergies, affectionate, bright, cute, but they bark a lot! Our Teddy is nearly 10, and Ellie his niece) is nearly 7. Lowchen are still rather rare but are becoming better known.

I have five pets. Two dogs ... Pomeranians ... Maggie & Molly. I have three birds. One is a rose-breasted cockatoo named Rosie. I have a Caique named Harley, and I have a Parrotlett named Buddy. Here's a pic of Maggie & Molly.

my little yorkie, snickers.

SNICKERS.jpg

I have two gorgeous rabbits:smile: . I don't even consider them to be pets, I consider them to be my daughters (psycho, I know).

This is my precious mixed-breed dwarf rabbit, Hailie Jade. She's my first bunny and she's really attached to me. Total momma's girl and a bit of a drama queen. I have had her for four years.:love:
scan0012small.jpg
11-26-2005-24small.jpg

And this is my purebred black Flemish Giant Rabbit, Dinah Helaine. She acts like a puppy and loves everyone. Total sweetheart. I have had her for two years.
scan0004small.jpg
scan0010small.jpg

Holy moly that is one huge Flemish rabbit! I never knew rabbits came that big :shame: .
I have a calico cat, Honie, and a black chihuahua, Taco. Honie's 6 and was a gift from my bf back when we weren't even together yet. My bf's such a sweetie! I saw her at the pet shop (*cringe* yes, I know you're not supposed to buy from pet shops) and said she was cute. The next day she was on my front door! Taco is almost 2 and is the best dog ever!

I would put pictures up, but they're too dang big to upload and I have no idea how to resize them.

yellow_gummybear said:
Holy moly that is one huge Flemish rabbit! I never knew rabbits came that big :shame: .
I have a calico cat, Honie, and a black chihuahua, Taco. Honie's 6 and was a gift from my bf back when we weren't even together yet. My bf's such a sweetie! I saw her at the pet shop (*cringe* yes, I know you're not supposed to buy from pet shops) and said she was cute. The next day she was on my front door! Taco is almost 2 and is the best dog ever!

I would put pictures up, but they're too dang big to upload and I have no idea how to resize them.

Haha, they actually come bigger:P . Dinah is small compared to some Flemish:P . The bigger ones aren't as healthy though, so I'm happy with her size:smile: .

I have 3 dogs, a turtle, a rabbit, and a bird.

The dogs are 2 Tibetan Mastiffs and 1 Jack Russell Terrier. The little one is my favorite though!

My chinchilla recently died, though. :sad:

I'll have to hunt down some pictures...

Mariah said:
I have 3 dogs, a turtle, a rabbit, and a bird.

The dogs are 2 Tibetan Mastiffs and 1 Jack Russell Terrier. The little one is my favorite though!

My chinchilla recently died, though. :sad:

I'll have to hunt down some pictures...

I'm sorry about your chinchilla :sad: Someone I knew in high school had one, it was so cute. I remember her being so upset when it died :sad:

I have two kitties, Fat Mike and El Jefe. I've posted pictures of them before, but what the heck, they're cute :P

Fat Mike is on the left, El Jefe on the right.

FatMikeMarch06.jpg ElJefeMarch06.jpg

:nuts: