OK ! Whats The Story ??

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
A lot of you Ladies have great, funny & creative member names.
whats the story behind It ? Some names are more evident than others,but still I would like to know, and share how you came up with your member name.

Mine did not take a schcolarship as you can see, I simply love Prada and the logo ,& I just like the way meadow sounded after it.

So !

Whats The Story Behind Your Name ?

Reactions: Vlad

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
My boyfriend says I am his mini me. He also says I look like minnie mouse. He teases me, and he made up the name for me.

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Alberta
www.hitina.com
I took it from the name of a deck of my favourite cruise ship - the Vista Deck.

I also used the name for many years on my character in the on-line game Everquest.

Jan 10, 2006
Well, my name is really supposed to be "Wicked As Sin"--which is hillarious b/c I'm sooooooooo not wicked. I'm your proverbial "nice girl."

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
hehehe, well mines one of the obvious ones.... :amuse:

my name is helen

and i live in NZ = New Zealand...

i couldn't think of a better nickname - oh well, no worries!!!!!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
didn't give it much thought ... obviously .... lol.... my name is Kathleen.

Coach

Jan 6, 2006
New York
ha ha, mine is tricky (sarcasim)... i saw purse blog... and i thought... wow i really like coach bags... genius!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Mine's probably a given, but I'm a Mommy of 3 and trying hard to remain Swanky despite my domesticity!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Well jasanna is a combination of my name and my husband's, Adrianna and Jason. Then the 143 stands for "I love you." Each number stands for how many letters in each word.