Ok Wait Seriously Please Please Someone Tell Me What This Means!!!!!!

It means that the buyers account was hijacked and someone is BIN stuff to 1) get your email address (which is automatically provided to the winner)
this was my main concern. I'm afraid someone is attempting to hijack my account or something, after all this years being an Ebay member, I never had a problem before. I don't want to be the "next victim" :crybaby:

I had this happen twice with the same bag over the week end. Buyers must think I am nuts. It is not just enough to ban the bidders ID. I did that the first time and they came back and used another id to BIN again. This time I checked the immed, payment box and have not had any problems.

Do check your fee's to make sure they all were given back to you. The first time I got all of them back but the second time they did not give back my final value fee's. I had to do live chat and they refunded me right away for them.

this has happened to me nonstop over the past 2 weeks. Good to know if I put immediate payment required it won't happen. It's really pi$$ing me off too, I had 13 watchers on an auction that was about to end and BAM this happened. I've relisted it, but now I've only got 6 watchers.