Ok this is the final descision! Keepall 55 or Beaubourg MM?

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
Hey guys! Thank you so much for your help in my past threads! I am now down to the final descision! I am going to LV on Thursday and I am deciding between two beautiful pieces. The keepall 55 in Mono or the Mono messenger MM beaubourg.. I have a nice Burberry messenger now but it is really heavy (it's leather) and I want somthing lighter for hanging with friends, going to work etc.. And the keepall would be for traveling purposes only.. But I don't travel too much.. I am going to visit my brother in Chicago soon and I am going to college in NYC -- but I am thinking this might be a poor investment because I won't use it nearly as much.. I am stuck!! Please help!!!:confused1:

I think you have answered your own question. It sounds like the Beaubourg is the one considering how useful it will be to your current needs. I have a Keepall 55 and 45 w/strap and I use them often but then again I travel/stay over often. If you are going to use the 55 once or twice a year I say forget about it (for now).

Definitely get the Beaubourg MM. You will use it more often and it's a great looking and practical bag. Plus lightweight! I want this bag too :biggrin:

i have the beaubourg and let me tell you, i love it soooo much...you won't see it around as much as other bags, and it's comfortable, you can fit a lot in it, there's 2 pockets...it's a wonderful bag!!! and it's great that you don't have to worry about water marks!!!