Ok, This is just mean...the cruelest Hermes sight!

1. Ok, as some of you know my in laws sent me a present from their trip to France.

So the box arrived at my husbands office Tuesday...I was on pins and needles all day long, then he came home with this:

[​IMG]

I tried to take a close-up picture, but I don't think you can tell..the whole gift bag in covered, and I mean covered in packing tape, so there is no chance of me peeking!!

So there it has sat on our dining room table for 2 days! And there it will sit for 8 more days!!!!:nuts: :hysteric:

2. Noooooo!!!! :nuts: I'd go crazy by day 3 and never make it to day 8!!!! :lol:

3. OMG--that must be pure torture! :Push: I can't remember if you specifically asked for a Birkin or if you said that you were fine with a Kelly--maybe we can at least figure out what it is if you measured the dimensions of the box--assuming the wrap is snug around it; I still have my boxes for a 30cm and a 35cm....maybe someone else can help out with the box for a Kelly.:yes:

4. Dang, I wouldn't have lasted this long! I can't wait to see what's inside!!!

5. I would be jumping up and down, tearing my hair out, pacing about.. just one excited, anxious wreck right now if I had that huge box just sitting there. Lol! Very very curious as to what it holds...

6. sorry msroberts... I have to agree with your subject line. The wrapping and taping is a little... overboard??

Well... the best thing is for your dh to take it out of your sight for the next 8 days till your birthday... and when your birthday arrives, please have him/in-laws remove all that crazy wrapping paper and present it to you properly - nothing but original Hermes!!

7. Holy Cats, what a wrap job! They really don't want any peeking!

OK....get the measurements and let's see if we can figure this out!!!!

8. Lol...I told him that! I said don't you know alll the best presents don't need any gift wrap! Orange boxes, brown boxes and little blue boxes are my favorites, but I wouldn't say no to any black boxes either.

edit, did the measure when I took the pic, lol....first chance I got,while he took the kids golfing...before that everytime I got within 3 feet before, he would say..."what do you think you're doing?"

Now he has the kids watching me, too...they think it's funny.

edit #2: See how my brain is not working! Told that story to tell it's a 30 cm, that much I can tell.

9. wow, they really did a great job wrapping the box, hehehe. You must be going crazy right now MsB. I don't think I could last 8 looooooooooooooooong days:hysteric: , ugh. I'd be pulling my hair out by now. I'd hate to see what I'd look like at the end of the 8th day. I think it would be best just to take the box in a different room until your b-day. Oh dear, let us know how you're doing okay?

10. this is driving me in insane....and i'm not even having the birthday! nor the hermes gift!

11. I so wanna tear off the wrapper for u NOW! I will have slepless nights thinking what it might be. I so know what you're going thru now.. its such a tourture staring at it. I'm dying to know what is it! hohohoh...

12. I'm dying here! That baby looks like a Birkin box to me!!!

13. Sniff it! What leather does it smell like? :lol: Oh darn, you probably can't tell cause of all the tape. :hysteric:

14. :drool: This calls for a x-ray machine:yes: :lol:

15. Yeah, GT....That's one BIG box!!!! .....it's a Birkin......betcha anything....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice