Ok the anticipation is killing me

beachtime

O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Just received a few orange boxes but I cannot open until Christmas per my DH and the anticipation is killing me. On my wish list is a Blue de malte 35 birkin one of the boxes received is the right size, keeping my fingers crossed. I will be back to all December 25th with my reveal.

I feel for you, but it has to be such a delicious anticipation and you have to love a husband who plans ahead. It took me years to get mine to understand that the things I love and want are picked over well before the holiday. I'll be tuning in on Christmas to see your reveal.

Just received a few orange boxes but I cannot open until Christmas per my DH and the anticipation is killing me. On my wish list is a Blue de malte 35 birkin one of the boxes received is the right size, keeping my fingers crossed. I will be back to all December 25th with my reveal.

beachtime:
I will "pray" for you, that is exactly my #1 pick, Bleu de Malte 35, do you care which hardware?

Well, if it was me, here's my excuse reasoning for taking a quick peek now:

I'd need to make sure the condition of the bag was perfect, in case something was off, I would still have time to have it resolved/fixed at the store before my official opening of the box/present. :P

Christmas is here and gone so I thought I would do my reveal. As most of know I had to wait till Christmas to open my orange boxes and I was keeping my fingers crossed my DH got me what I had on my wish list. MY DH did good he gave me the exact bag I had on my list plus!!!!!! So I will now like to introduce my new addition to my H collection

Attachments

• bluebirkin.jpg
    bluebirkin.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 832