Ok the anticipation is killing me

beachtime

O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Just received a few orange boxes but I cannot open until Christmas per my DH and the anticipation is killing me. On my wish list is a Blue de malte 35 birkin one of the boxes received is the right size, keeping my fingers crossed. I will be back to all December 25th with my reveal.

fansynancy

O.G.
Dec 7, 2009
Rutherford, CA
I feel for you, but it has to be such a delicious anticipation and you have to love a husband who plans ahead. It took me years to get mine to understand that the things I love and want are picked over well before the holiday. I'll be tuning in on Christmas to see your reveal.

prettychic

toute suite
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
Land of Bubbechic
Just received a few orange boxes but I cannot open until Christmas per my DH and the anticipation is killing me. On my wish list is a Blue de malte 35 birkin one of the boxes received is the right size, keeping my fingers crossed. I will be back to all December 25th with my reveal.
beachtime:
I will "pray" for you, that is exactly my #1 pick, Bleu de Malte 35, do you care which hardware?

maomee

O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Well, if it was me, here's my excuse reasoning for taking a quick peek now:

I'd need to make sure the condition of the bag was perfect, in case something was off, I would still have time to have it resolved/fixed at the store before my official opening of the box/present. :P

beachtime

O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Christmas is here and gone so I thought I would do my reveal. As most of know I had to wait till Christmas to open my orange boxes and I was keeping my fingers crossed my DH got me what I had on my wish list. MY DH did good he gave me the exact bag I had on my list plus!!!!!! So I will now like to introduce my new addition to my H collection

Attachments