Please help

• Pink

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
So would you ladies consider a light pastel pink a good summer neutral or like a cornflower blue? I know they are like Day and night , but am so undecided. I wear all colors except browns.

So would you ladies consider a light pastel pink a good summer neutral or like a cornflower blue? I know they are like Day and night , but am so undecided. I wear all colors except browns.

If you want neutral go with blue...the pink will be much harder to match. I love that cornflower blue!

Good luck!

Reactions: Jb32purse
I consider both of those colors wonderful neutrals for Summer. They both would pair well with black, navy, gray, faded denim, white, etc.
A lot of it depends upon your own wardrobe and the colors you routinely wear on the daily. They're both beautiful colors and I don't think you can go too wrong with those choices.:tup:

Reactions: Jb32purse
Both colours are lovely summer neutrals. IMHO, I've always felt that light pink was a great summer neutral because under a certain light, it would almost look beige, which for me is also very neutral summer colour.

Cheers!

Thank you for the pictures:smile: I really like them both. I see why you are having a hard time deciding.
Yesssss they are both so great ! May have to splurge lol ! So different! I'll try to sell that idea to the hubby lol

Reactions: Glttglam