Ok - So you're stranded on a desert island,...

Ohhlala

May 5, 2011
Seriously, I thought it would be fun to start a thread asking everyone their opinions on the most versatile H handbag - color especially and also which bag. So what color do you think matches the greatest number of items in your closet? Which H bag do you love to wear no matter the occasion? For me, a black Birkin 30 seems the easy answer but this time of year I start to crave something a little more colorful. How about you?

sb2 in navy. still wiaiting for one.

for everyday: birkin 30 in chocolate matches the most things in my closet.

for travel: prune evelyne gm3 & etoupe lindy 34 is a tie.

a neutral for all occasions:
Togo black birkin 30, GHW,

if black is too predictable and boring, for a pop of colour for all occasions:
Togo Rouge Garrance birkin 30, GHW/PHW

Believe it or not, even though I have other neutrals, my mykonos 35b goes with all my colors and stands out just enough, not loud, not screaming "look at my color", but very neutral and because of color being a bit special, I could wear it at night (it even looks darker at night and deeper toned). I wear lots of denim...black...white...navy...green...and whites/ My black 35b is too heavy for summer, but mykonos is truly year round!

Last edited:
Hmmm knowing me my 35 cm bouganvillier birkin i wear it with everything and after a long debate here on TPF aboit its use in the winter I took it with me to below zero my winter clothes are mostly black or grey and it was such a popular bag many complimented the bag by saying it was bold and that it was fun weather the comments were honest or not..........well I don't know but I loved it and I love it in the summer too so it would be this !!