OK...so which H piece does your partner/SO LOVE???

DH loves my Potiron chevre Kelly 25. Last month I casually suggested I should sell it seeing I haven't used it all that much. The next thing I know the veins on neck popped out and his face went bright red. I thought he was going into a cardiac arrest. Who knew a guy would have such an extreme reaction to a handbag? Anyway, he absolutely prohibited me for selling "his" favorite H bag.

My DH loves Hermes shoes (both for men and women), Birkins, HACs, Drag Bags, some blouses out of RTW, almost all the scarves/shawls and absolutely prefers the Kelly to every other bag ever created.

He is undecided about the Lindy (likes it handheld but not on the shoulder) and basically likes structured bags that are handheld and more "feminine" in his words.

Oh, and he loves Potiron and the reds and wishes I'd lighten up and get some more colorful pieces. But I love black.:heart:

It's a toss up between my black togo Birkin and my Kelly in ebene evercalf and toile. He loves the feel of evercalf and the look of the toile/leather combination and he ends up carrying the Birkin for me a lot when we travel. I don't like the bag when it's all buckled up, but I must say it looks damn good on him.

He also loves the equestrian themed scarves and the sterling key rings that you used to be able to find with horses, jockey caps etc. on them.

JDADAAAAALAPKOBE.jpg

DH loves my Balcons du Guadalquivir china. He said it was gorgeous when he first saw it, and he always mentions how beautiful the china is, every time I use it (trust me, it has nothing to do with my cooking).

It's STUNNING. :drool: Thanks for sharing!

DH helps me choose most of my H purchases. i dont think he really have a favorite one. maybe a memorable one - the croc black kelly as my push present (and for leaving a big hole in his bank account - now that he'll always remember - and oh yeah, my yellow gold H watch with diamonds, the price of that watch 2-3 yrs. ago would have allowed me to a croc birkin instead - ugh!). oh well........

My DH absolutely LOVES my oreo 32cm HAC. He made a comment on it the other day, out of the blue, that he thinks it's beautiful and loves the black box and toile contrast along with the white stitching. "Classic", he says. (Yes, he made me fall in love with him all over again...:heart:)

Don't you just love those moments....when you fall in love....all over again? :upsidedown:

(that is my other holiday wish)

this is such a great thread, AL...thanks for starting it. :heart: hNe

I LOVE this thread! SO great to read about all the DH's!

OK, mine LOVED my natural chamonix Birkin (likes the smooth leathers and topstitch) but has recently declared my beige box Kelly as his favourite of my bags.

His favourite scarf is my turquoise Rencontre Oceane. Says it lights up my face...*sigh*....LOL!

^ GF - This is incredible. I knew we like the same colours and leather in bags as I have the kelly to your natual chamonix birkin, but our dh also like the same things - smooth leathers and topstitch. :upsidedown::smile::upsidedown:

^ GF - This is incredible. I knew we like the same colours and leather in bags as I have the kelly to your natual chamonix birkin, but our dh also like the same things - smooth leathers and topstitch. :upsidedown::smile::upsidedown:

LOL! Well then, we both married men with great taste!!:upsidedown: My DH always steers me away from the grained leathers, usually to box or chamonix.....I don't mind!

DH loves the Kelly...likes the Birkin...does not understand the Bolide...and ummm...has strong feelings in respect to the Lindy...

DH + wine @ Hermes = very amusing evening...