OK...so which H piece does your partner/SO LOVE???

dh loves my white kelly retourne. says it's very stylish. from pics he didn't think he'd like the birkin as much, but was pleasantly surprised with my blue jean birkin.

The first birkin I purchased.
Potiron bicolor with gold piping and lining. (what is the darker hw r?) Anyway, we were in Hawaii and he thought I had gone mad when I saw this bag on the shelf 50 feet away and started running with credit card in hand screaming mine mine mine! He said 'I can't believe you are going to buy 'that orange bag'. But now it's funny because ever since he has said he really likes the bag because it's different with the piping and the color pops. Each time I carry it he says 'ooh, now I like that bag' so i'll call it his fav. I'll tell you the bag he doesn't like; the plume (i love it btw) because he said it reminds him of his toiletries bag. And he said this in H:wtf:. Ah...I love the man, but we don't go shopping together often.

like duna, i also have a PHH, and as such he likes all my bags that are for sale and is not so fond of the ones that are not. :rolleyes:

but he loves and is sweet to my horses, so i let this major character flaw slide.

Kelly 32 retourne in Rose Dragee. He is super excited when he saw the bag and got out his credit card even before I say yes to the purchase. Anyway, he always help me to decide on the color, leather etc.

So funny you should ask this! I asked BF that the other night, and his answer was an emphatic, "Alllll your bags are beautiful, hunee!" <pause> "Just like you!!!!" Oh man, did he earn points that night!

Looking at Birkins is our new exercise every night as I'm preparing to get my first (it's actually to EASE him into the idea of $8K, hanging off my arm by way of sumptuous leather ;)) and I do ask him to compare, a la optometrist style. "Picture A or Picture B, which is better?" And "Picture B or Picture C, which is better?" So far, top of his list is a dove gray Birkin, which is not too far from top of my list, a gray ostrich Birkin! :graucho:

I only have three H bags, a Massai, a Kelly and a Bolide. Of these three, by far, Dh's favourite is the Bolide.

He also loves my enamel bracelets and my one bright scarf 'sequences' in striking reds/oranges and black - the rest of my H scarves are too 'neutral' for him.

DH LOVES my new black Birkin 35 / gh.
He says it's by far the sleekest and nicest bag i've ever had. The other night i had dressed to go out and had a grey empire waist sweater, dark pants, my tohou bohou twilly around my neck and my new Birkin and he was like "You look BEAUTIFUL! The bag is GREAT!" :tup:

I definitely had an extra spring in my step that evening!

Looking at Birkins is our new exercise every night as I'm preparing to get my first (it's actually to EASE him into the idea of $8K, hanging off my arm by way of sumptuous leather ;)) and I do ask him to compare, a la optometrist style. "Picture A or Picture B, which is better?" And "Picture B or Picture C, which is better?" So far, top of his list is a dove gray Birkin, which is not too far from top of my list, a gray ostrich Birkin! :graucho:

LOL! I do this with my Brand Mall magazines! DH indulges me though I think sometimes he thinks I am insane!

JDADAAAAALAPKOBE.jpg

DH loves my Balcons du Guadalquivir china. He said it was gorgeous when he first saw it, and he always mentions how beautiful the china is, every time I use it (trust me, it has nothing to do with my cooking).

My DH likes my matte croc birkins. When he saw a friend of mine carry one years ago, he actually told me to go and look for a similar bag. Of course, I didn't wait to find out if I heard him correctly or not :nuts: - I found two through resellers a few months later and I've had them since... Am on the hunt for more.....:P