Ok, so what did everyone get from the trunk show?!

:crybaby:I got nothing. But then again, I was online and it was a big downer. In a way I am glad , I didn't spend anything. Oh well
same here, nothing. i called in the morning to see if they were going to have more of a selection than what was on-line, and when they said no, i decided not to go. i have been searching for a MAM in cream; does anyone know where to get one?

same here, nothing. i called in the morning to see if they were going to have more of a selection than what was on-line, and when they said no, i decided not to go. i have been searching for a MAM in cream; does anyone know where to get one?
I think there's a cream MAM on eBay now, you may want to check it out. I wanted the chocolate Nikki sort of but I'm semi-banned right now.

I ordered the dark gray matinee with tassels YAY!!! I do love the tassels..I also ordered the chocolate stonewashed nikki...I am such an addict..I just love the old styles and hardware..I am just trying to stock up...that is my excuse:smile :smile:

I was disappointed by the trunk show. For a while, I was the only customer in the store and the boutique is very small, I felt a little awkward. Also there weren't really new colors or styles, except the Sahara and the website exclusive blue canvas/white MAB. The Saks event was more fun.

I was disappointed by the trunk show. For a while, I was the only customer in the store and the boutique is very small, I felt a little awkward. Also there weren't really new colors or styles, except the Sahara and the website exclusive blue canvas/white MAB. The Saks event was more fun.

I agree, I also liked the Saks event more. I was the first person in the store, and had some time to really check out the bags. It was nice to talk to Rebecca and get another picture with her (lol), but I'm going to wait until the sample sale to purchase more bags.

Okay, I'm officially DISAPPOINTED with owlslab. I have sent them 3 emails trying to find out the status of my order and left a voicemail. Nothing... no response. Now today, my credit card was refunded without any notice or word from them. Hello??? at least tell me my order has been cancelled! They stink!!! I have been so excited about that matinee for over a week now... :cursing:
As my daughter would say... that's poop!