Ok, so this week I got my perfo cles and vernis agenda!!!

naughtymanolo said:
YAY you got it!!!!! thanks to my convincing jokes lol!!! i t one of my fav peices in my collection and it so functional (as i said eariler it perfect for my cos it fits my phone and ccs and cash!!)

Oh yes, you def. influenced this purchase, it was on my list for a long time, then I took it off, but you convinced me that was the wrong decision....

I love the orange, I would get both but....there are too many other things I want.....if they had the orange yesterday I may have gotten it instead of the green but I'm happy they only had the green, I already have orange covered in my collection.....

Lola24 said:
I'm using it for my car keys.....it is a little bigger which I wasn't sure about, but I just got a bluetooth earpiece (b/c I'm in NJ and you can get a ticket for driving on the phone and I need to drive and talk for work a lot) anyway it took me a while to buy the earpiece b/c I think I'm gonna loose it, but it fits nicely in my new cles (so I have a good place to keep it) in addition to everything else I carry in it, so it's nice that it's a tad bigger.....
thanks! and congrats!

simplyprincess said:
Oh it is so cute! I like the green, its a unique color. Doesnt it just make you happy looking at it?! Congrats! Maybe a matching speedy next??!LOL
Love the speedy, but I'm staying away from pieces with a lot of vachetta now.........

aww this is so cute!

oh man, now i have perfo cleses on the brain...I was contemplating just a mono cles...but seeing your INCREDIBLE CUTE perfo one just inspired some new lust in me. Also, I like that it's slightly larger than the cleses in the other lines. And it's limited too!

Now, if I could only find one in fuchsia...

ilikepenguins said:
aww this is so cute!

oh man, now i have perfo cleses on the brain...I was contemplating just a mono cles...but seeing your INCREDIBLE CUTE perfo one just inspired some new lust in me. Also, I like that it's slightly larger than the cleses in the other lines. And it's limited too!

Now, if I could only find one in fuchsia...
You know, they may have had one in fuscia where I was yesterday, I didn't even aske I just asked for green or orange....

Lola24 said:
You know, they may have had one in fuscia where I was yesterday, I didn't even aske I just asked for green or orange....

I just called 866-VUITTON, and there are only four left in the country! So I'm gonna order one...still waiting for the nearest store to call me back so I can arrange shipping... :yahoo: