Ok, so this week I got my perfo cles and vernis agenda!!!

YAY you got it!!!!! thanks to my convincing jokes lol!!! i t one of my fav peices in my collection and it so functional (as i said eariler it perfect for my cos it fits my phone and ccs and cash!!)

^ really i had a prefro pouchette cles on hold for me (and i decided not to get it from oz cos my family got it for me from france for $100 (au) cheaper) they told me it was the last one, and i think they we being honest cos they couldnt show me any other colours it came in, this was about 2 months ago mind yo u

tomato_juice said:
cute! i want one too. hey,do you think it would look odd if i use it for my car key and see it dangle in the car? heard its a bit bigger than the vernis cles...

I'm using it for my car keys.....it is a little bigger which I wasn't sure about, but I just got a bluetooth earpiece (b/c I'm in NJ and you can get a ticket for driving on the phone and I need to drive and talk for work a lot) anyway it took me a while to buy the earpiece b/c I think I'm gonna loose it, but it fits nicely in my new cles (so I have a good place to keep it) in addition to everything else I carry in it, so it's nice that it's a tad bigger.....

shopalot said:
Way to go!!!
I have an orange cles and I love it:love:

I love the orange too!! Orange and Green are my favorite colors, could have had the orange last week....but when I saw the green in person it made me just as happy!

babydee03 said:
i love it! thats the one my bf told me to get i think i am going to get when i go on my cruise do u think it will be around in october still?
I dunno.....they are starting to become harder to find.....I know elux still has some but I would keep a close eye out....you still have two full months, a lot can happen in two months......