Ok, so this week I got my perfo cles and vernis agenda!!!

1. I ordered my vernis agenda this weekend, haven't gotten it yet, then I went to the KOP LV store today and wanted to leave with something so in the last minute I went back to the perfo cles which I have liked for a while but kept talking myself out of, I do love it, and actually wound up with the green rather than my original choice of orange....I have a bunch of mandarin epi pieces so I think I got the orange thing covered anyway....I LOVE IT, I'm so glad I got it now rather than wishing I did a few month from now when I won't be able to find it anymore!!!Yay, fun day in between work meetings today!!!!!

0808062350.jpg
  2. SO PRETTY!!!:nuts: :love:

3. Congrats! I loooooove your Perfo Cles! It's so cute in the green!!!:love: :love: :love:

4. tooo cute...I love that cles!

5. Congrats! It's pretty!

6. congrats!!!!!

7. So cute, congrats !

8. :nuts: Congrats!!! Glad you got it it's beautiful:yes: :flowers:

9. Very nice, congrats!! Can't wait to see pics of your vernis agenda!

10. Very cute!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of the agenda!

11. Lucky you, congrats! :heart:
    I love the green and want it so badly, geez, I sound like a broken record!

12. Way to go!!!
    I have an orange cles and I love it:love:

13. ooh, i love the green, u made the right choice :P congrats

14. I like the green too! Both orange and green are great b/c the piece itself is cute:P

15. cute! i want one too. hey,do you think it would look odd if i use it for my car key and see it dangle in the car? heard its a bit bigger than the vernis cles...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice