ok, so the ban didn't last that long...a reveal!

HMonkey -
I have never been on ban, because I know it would be pointless - I am such an H junkie :smile:
However; if I were to ever decided on a ban, it would be like the one you just declared and broke - LOL
Love the Gao - Congrats & Enjoy~~

OH!! I forgot to tell you the best part!! So I had to tell DH that the ban was over...so he said, "don't tell me...u got something CROC!! Are we selling the summer home now to cover the cost???"

So at least, on a relative scale to what he was thinking, it was not that bad a breach!

He bet with his friend that I would break in 2 days....so he lost....and now owes his friend an H tie! Funny that these guys, who all think we are nuts for liking H so much, are betting H ties! Now he is looking for their UGLIEST tie ever. :lol:

hermesmonkey, congratulations! Beautiful slouchy bag! I have never seen one up close, can you show us an interior shot? I am totally Gao-naive....OMG your DH bet a tie on your ban, that's so hilarious, it's great that he has a great sense of humour....now you know he is ready for your croc-shock!!!!

Dh sees me looking at the exotic thread all the time!!! I told him to be afraid...be very afraid!! My birthday is coming up...so we shall see what so happens to land on my doorstep!!

Congrats on such a beautiful and understated bag. Very functional too. Thanks for the pics. Could you let us know what's the width of the bag? TIA.