ok, so the ban didn't last that long...a reveal!

Feb 18, 2008
So, as you all know very well, the ban was supposed to be at least 1 month. Needless to say, I have more will power to avoid french fries and cake than I do to resist the pull of H! ok, no long story as it's late here....so here it goes. I even disposed of the box....too much work to re-tie at this hour!!

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 113
So, most of my H bags, up to now, have all been pretty structured....I really didn't have a bag to just sling on my shoulder and run through the airport! So I will call this my "airport/running out of the house dump all your mail in this" bag!

So in the interest of saving myself from baggy eyes and bad hair tomorrow morning, here she is!

Black Gao in Clemence with a blue pocket square with crops on it. I have NO idea if that thing even has a name!! I like the pop of color! The ban is officially broken and OVER!! :nuts:

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 121
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 473
omigod i love it....................what is that amazing bag!? is it a new style?:tup:

So in the interest of saving myself from baggy eyes and bad hair tomorrow morning, here she is!

Black Gao in Clemence with a blue pocket square with crops on it. I have NO idea if that thing even has a name!! I like the pop of color! The ban is officially broken and OVER!! :nuts:

It's called the GAO bag. SO fabulous. You have to go and try one on Hermesaholic!! The bag is LIGHT and the shoulder strap the absolute perfect length. Since the interior is canvas, the bag is so much lighter than you would expect! My first slouchy bag! A GREAT ban breaker don't you think? I have not seen these around very much, but did see it in a tpfr's post earlier...which of course got my head spinning!!!:okay:

Sure Valencia. The Gao is about $3700 pre tax, a BAHGAIN, compared to the other H bags!! :rolleyes: More than an evelyne, less than a small birkin/kelly! Super multipurpose bag when you don't want to carry something that is screaming "H...come and get me and my yummy H accessories that are inside"!! :upsidedown: