ok, so the ban didn't last that long...a reveal!

Hermesmonkey, Yay ban is over! Good for you! I love your new bag. I've never seen this bag. Did you get it at Wall St? I'm heading there on Friday and would love to see this bag IRL. Congratulations!

Callmelulu, there was only one Gao unfortunately. No choice in colors, but they did advise me that they can order it.

JP824, I did not get this one at Wall street. I have yet to see one of these at Wall Street.

Congrats, Hermesmonkey, I can't keep track of your reveals, LOL, you're very bad. The Gao seems like the perfect classic, classy, high-quality, not-in-your-face bag.

hermesmonkey - I absolutely love the term HOCD (Hermes Obsessive Compulsie Disorder). Wonder if you can get that officially acknowledged by the folks in the medical profession.:graucho::graucho:

BTW, I love how so many of tPF DHs and SOs (no matter what the designer is) like to bet that their DWs and SOs can not go w/o a purchase for a specified period of time or like to treat themselves as a result of a purchase. I'm pretty sure my DH keeps a secret list of things he wants and when he sees that I have bought something new, he is ready to roll.