Ok...so my BRYNNE came today..

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
So, my Camel Brynne came today. Lucky my two year old son came running to me with the 'Sorry you were out' card that the postman put through the letter box, or else I would have missed it. I was in the kitchen and didnt hear the door knock at all...
I had to run out on to the street and flag him down! I didnt get charged customs this time too!!! Phew!!

Anyway, firstly...Huskylover, Im 100% sure your Devin will be authentic, as I used the same seller to buy my Brynne from and its all good!

Now to the Brynne....and Im sorry to say...that my Lena has got competition. This really is :heart: at first sight! I looooove it:yahoo:!!!

Its much bigger and more csaual than my lena, so I can definately use it as a day trip bag. Also, Im please to find out that the corset design is on both sides of the bag. For some reason I thought it would only be on one side. The camel colour is great, just the shade I was hoping for ( it matches my summer strappy sandals). The smell is good too, just like my scarlett, a nice leather smell. (not a whiff of fish oil!) Its made from the same lambskin so its softer than my Lena.

Im a happy bunny today. Im just off out to pick up daughter. This will be Brynnes first trip out.!!!
6bviqex.jpg

508cciq.jpg

4r07s49.jpg

5xdyd1g.jpg

Looks fabulous on you, Halzer and the colour is beautiful:heart: Makes me ache for a Cognac Marcelle even more...

That was great about customs, all those stupid taxes, gets on your nerves..

Enjoy that bag, really suits you!