Ok...so my BRYNNE came today..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Haha. Sure sure Ms. Purse Ban 2008! I'm gonna hold you to that. (not really.) LOL! :lol:

2. I've never seen a Brynne look so pretty. It really does take IRL pics to get a feel of a bag. It's larger than I thought but probably the same size of a Marcelle, right? Anyone know?

3. Do you know something though..after 10 minutes posing in the mirror and 20 minutes fondling...I still love my Lena more.
    Dont get me wrong, I love the Brynne too, but its my chuck-around-tote bag, where as the the lena is more classy. I also find that the Lena leather seems stronger than the 'lambskin' Brynne that scratches easily.
    Im looking forward to seeing the Brynne once its more 'distressed' looking, as I dont like bags that look brand spanking new.
    Hhhmm...I might have to get the cheese grater out! :lol:

4. Nooooo! :wtf:
    Poor Brynne!

5. I think that bag is gorgeous! I love how it looks on you, and the color is perfect. It's really big, bigger than I had previously thought,

6. Congrats!!! :yahoo: It looks absolutely fantastic on you!

7. :nuts: LOL

8. oh wow...that bag looks AWESOME on you! enjoy!

9. Wow what a totally Posh bag! Looks marvelous on you Halzer! Thanks for sharing it with us. :tup: