Ok so Im always later to these things...

Jul 9, 2009
just been browsing on harrods site and they have a nude colur bays with rose gold hardware I cant see on the mulberry site - is this the new powder colour? also liking edie in the same colour way as it has a leather not canvas strap

and on mulberry.com anyone liking the new size- mini daria satchel? seems they are doign a few of the classics in the mini sizes now- quite like the look of this one but am useless with cm- 20x23x9- whats that in real money?

The mini bags all look very cute... I guess I should try to downsize all my clutter. That's why I haven't bought the lily even though it looks super cuuuuute, I just cart too much around.

Funny that they don´t show the guitar strap of the Edie in the Harrods pictures. Just the leather side...
And who´s gonna spend 275GBP for a toadstool keyring?!? It´s cute but the price is ridiculous!!!

Oooh, the little black Daria would be the perfect way to have two of the same bags without completely having the same bag, iykwim! :nuts: But not at the price. Would definitely want to see them modeled, too.

.. I swear I'm on the sofa.