OK ... so if I want to get very familiar with Hermès ...

Cheekers

Coach Me
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
and want to understand all of the styles, sizes, colors, options ... what is the best place to look online, before I go into the store? I see Hermes.com doesn't let you view bags. I would like to know something about them before going in, not that I am ready to buy a Hermès bag, I don't even know that they are for me, but would like to take the time to learn about them as I definitely appreciate their quality.

I am wondering if any of them can be used with just casual clothes, such as jeans. If not, they probably aren't for me. I also love croc, but I understand those will all be very expensive. If anyone has any suggestions to get me started that would be great. Oh, and I am 5' 8 1/2'' if that means anything. Thank you!

Hi! Welcome to the Orange Side. We all started gathering our H knowledge by hanging out here and learning from one another. The best threads to acquire H knowledge is in the Hermes Reference Library subforum ^^ See menu above.

And check out the Hermes in Action thread to see how many of us wear our H bags in jeans >> Check out super chic Shopmom !

Welcome, Cheekers.

I think tPF is far and away the BEST online resource for everything there is to know about Hermes. This subforum is full of wonderful and knowledgable ladies who are always ready to help out. I'm mostly a lurker, but I have learned an invaluable amount about Hermes from this forum, and am so grateful to everyone involved here.

I second mrssparkles' recommendation to check out the "Hermes in Action" thread.

If you read through old threads, you will learn a lot about different styles, leathers, colors, etc. If you have a specific question in mind, the "search this forum" function is incredibly helpful. And if you can't find the answers that you are looking for in old threads, there are always members who will be more than happy to help.

Have fun!