Ok, so I have a small (?) problem/addiiction...

Jun 9, 2011
....because I went out and had to buy another Panarea tote in a different color. I love my silver metallic so much; I just had to vary the color choice in my wardrobe. Anyone around to see pics? :smile:

Here she is! A gorgeous deep red. :cloud9::heart::love::hbeat:

Attachments

• A Dior bag 001 (Small).jpg
    A Dior bag 001 (Small).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 368
  • A Dior bag 002 (Small).jpg
    A Dior bag 002 (Small).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 393
  • A Dior bag 003 (Small).jpg
    A Dior bag 003 (Small).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 422
WOW! what a dior fanatic you are! it is good that you did purchase it now with the price increase soon.

its nothing to be ashamed of buying the same bag in different colors. i have multiples of the lady dior and each one has their own personality.

its nothing to be ashamed of buying the same bag in different colors.

I agree! I have the Gaucho messenger in both brown and black, and I am still very happy to own both (I bought them over 2 years ago). My brown Gaucho is my only brown bag.

Congratulations on your new Panarea! This bag is an investment since it is very sturdy, and the price will only go up. This red is also very appropriate for this festive season, just like your beautiful silver version. :biggrin:

it looks so stunning in red .congratulation :woohoo:
i 've had the same dior addiction sickness for years ...there is no cure and it never go away lollll

i totally understand why you went for one more. those are great purses and i think those models won't get old anytime soon.