OK so I have a few Mulberry bags that need fixing-help and advice needed!

frizz

Nov 8, 2006
I need to have my outlet special Ledbury fixed by getting a new postman's lock and also need the strap attaching back on my min mabel. How much is this likely to cost and what's the best way of going about and getting them fixed.
I was going to take them to a Mulberry concession (to save on postage??) however I wasn't sure about how this would work so I thought I would consult with fellow Mulberry fans here.
Would it also be worth taking pictures before I send them off?

i would send to Mulberry direct - they will then ring you and quote price before carryout any work - they return to you then free of charge on postage and also i have had mine returned with a new dustbag which is a nice touch

If you have a Mulberry store or outlet within a reasonable travelling distance you will save on postage. Obviously it brings down the overall cost of repair. I've always sent mine this way. In-store concessions will send too if they are Mulberry owned but where the store is responsible for it's own stock they may not help out if the bag wasn't bought from there. If you send in this way they will fill in a returns form with the information they need at Shepton.

They can't be taken to Mulberry concessions but they can go to Mulberry shops to save on postage.
When I recently got my Roxy back I had to pay for the return postage, £7.50 I think it was.
You can phone SM and they can quote you for the repairs over the phone. I think a postmans lock is £25.

Agree with the above, I've tried Mulberry concessions and they won't send bags off, just the outlets and stand alone stores. When I took my Alexa into the York outlet they sent it off but I had to pay the return postage which was £7.50, when I sent the bag direct to HQ it cost £10 but they sent it back for free so it's six and two threes really. They have the address and a form to fill out on the website http://www.mulberry.com/#/customerservices/returnsrepairs/repairs/

The Mulberry concession in my local House of Fraser is happy to send bags off for repair. The cost is reasonable but it seems to take for ever! (Worth it in the end though.)

My new post mans lock has just cost £25 they are really good value for money for repairs my sons bag to have it restitched was also around this figure it can take a little while to get things back though but worth the wait.