ok so i finally got a mizi but its not the vienna

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girl, congrats on your Mizi. I know how much you wanted one. You'll love it! Your bf is so sweet. Happy birthday.

2. Why not both? Monogram for casual wear and the vienna for dressier days!

3. wow, stunning bag!!!! love it:smile:
    and happy birthday~ ur bf is nice to u :smile:

4. Congrats and Happy Birthday!:party:

5. Congrats.

6. Congrats and happy birthday, it's such a gorgeous bag!

7. hurray for me:yahoo: im so excited. still looking for a vienna though

8. Congrats!

9. you're soooooo lucky!!! If I saw the auction first, I'd hit the BIN straight away! Been looking for one of those for ages!!!

congrats!!!... but if you EVER wana get rid of it.... :graucho:

10. love the mizi!
    Congrats!

11. Love the mizi! Congrats!

12. Hooray for the MIZI, I love this shape. I think you will want to keep it once you see it. :smile:

13. I love the Mizi, Congratulations!!! BTW, did you ever get that mess sorted with the Ebay thing??

14. i completely forgot to let everyone know what happened. the criminal refused to give me my money back so i opened up a paypal dispute after i did a chargeback on my debit card. my paypal account was in the red for a couple of weeks:sad: but they finally ruled in my favor and reversed the transaction because the seller had his knock off back and my money. everything worked out in the end thanks for your concern.

15. there are two authentic mizi's on ebay right now, try your luck.