ok so i finally got a mizi but its not the vienna

1. i just won this auction for a monogram mizi( 180056464315). its my birthday present from my boyfriend and i really love the bag but it just reminded me of how much i really want the mizi vienna. is it too much to ask my boyfriend to get me the vienna for christmas because i really want to ask but i'm afraid im pushing it seeing as how my birthday is also in december.

2. Happy Birthday! I love the mono mizi...I think it is a great choice!! See how you like it before asking for the vienna. Congrats!

3. I like the mizi!!! congrats!

4. happy birthday and congrats on the purse! i say wait on the vienna as well.
    either way. good luck on your decision!

5. Happy early birthday! :wlae:

I think the Mono Mizi is gorgeous...CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: I also agree with smallfry...maybe you should wait and test out the Mono Mizi before you ask for the Mizi Vienna. You might decide against having 2 bags of the same style...good luck! :yes:

6. happy birthday! and congrats

7. I love this bag! I would wait until you get this one and see how much you like it. I've been looking for a Mizi. I think you'll really enjoy it!

Congrats and Happy early Birthday!:yahoo:

8. Congrats! :yahoo: I agree with the others. See how you like the Mono Mizi first.

9. Mono Mizi is my dream LV. I love that purse! :heart:

10. hooray!!

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats..happy birthday! love this bag..good luck with Vienna..it's TDF..

13. The Mizi is the greatest Mono bag. Congrats! : )

14. Love Mizi, gongratulations! You´ll get the Vienna next time!

15. thanks everyone. i've been dying for this bag and i'll just start saving my funds starting now, so just in case a vienna comes around i'll be ready

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice