Ok - show of hands...how many people...

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
got the large Ergo Hobo (11290) for Christmas due to the signficant price drop on it?

I'll vote for myself AND my sister in law...we both got one (from our brothers...how funny!) in the Brass/Brown/Mahogany color. (After I told DH about the price drop...he went out and got it for his sister...I might've mentioned it to my brother as well...heheh)

seriously...the bag is back up to $268...a deal was had by all when they went on "sale".

LOL! I knew you meant medium though since there was unfortunately no large in the chocolate siggie! I got mine with PCE which made it just over $140! My mom called Nordstroms where it was on sale for $178. Then they gave her 25% off of that THEN she used $40 worth of Nordstrom's notes bringing the total before tax/shipping to $93.50! I called her and told her to call her Nords SA to see if she'd honor the 25% off! At first she was skeptical but when she got the bag for under $100, she was one happy mom!

LOL! I knew you meant medium though since there was unfortunately no large in the chocolate siggie! I got mine with PCE which made it just over $140! My mom called Nordstroms where it was on sale for $178. Then they gave her 25% off of that THEN she used $40 worth of Nordstrom's notes bringing the total before tax/shipping to $93.50! I called her and told her to call her Nords SA to see if she'd honor the 25% off! At first she was skeptical but when she got the bag for under $100, she was one happy mom!

ding dang! now that's a deal my friend!

I got one last week at my local Coach store in the khaki/mahogony color to match my Issy wedges. The wedges were clearance priced at Macy's and after an add'l 40% discount, they ended up pricing at about $64 (before local sales tax). That means that I got both the bag and shoes for only $205 (before sales tax).... what a steal!