OK Shopmom, time to focus!

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. I have more in the closet for your viewing pleasure...just have to move my tush to photograph it all.

I will do a size thing with the 35, 30 and 25 cm Birkins. It is fun to see the size differential. Same with Kellys.

Japster said:
D, Every time I picture you going into a Hermes Boutique, I picture the Tasmanian Devil whirling around the boutique like a tornado grabbing bags & scarves.

:roflmfao: :party: :lol:

Pretty close, E....pretty dang close!
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

gracekelly said:
Thank you ladies for all your kind words. I have more in the closet for your viewing pleasure...just have to move my tush to photograph it all.

I will do a size thing with the 35, 30 and 25 cm Birkins. It is fun to see the size differential. Same with Kellys.

......there's more? :wtf: :nuts: :nuts: :upsidedown:

I'm just going to stay down for the count, GK. :girlsigh:

I love the gold bag, but I am so dying to see a 25 cm birkin "live" may I ask if you have had it for a long time? are they still making them? I also love all your other accessories... I love putting charms on my bags.

avandome said:
I love the gold bag, but I am so dying to see a 25 cm birkin "live" may I ask if you have had it for a long time? are they still making them? I also love all your other accessories... I love putting charms on my bags.

"Live":lol: I bought it spring 2005 and I have to say that they must not be too many of them only because it does get many comments when I wear it. I am not sure whether it is the size or the color. What do you girls think?